Sunday, May 17, 2009

this be my first blog!

Hey guys,

This is a blog I'm starting pre-summer project to keep you in the know with what God is doing in my life, whether it is Santa Cruz, Raleigh, or back home! He has been SO AMAZING to me recently and I've seen His presence eveywhere in my life. I know He is going to do even more amazing things in California! I'll be updating this when I can...with prayer requests, praise reports, and the like. Here's the prayer requests that I have as of now:

-the hearts of the people in Santa Cruz
-our hearts, particularly that we may have a genuine love for the people there and seek to glorify God in our time there
-travel, both driving and flying...I myself am driving and can't wait to roll out!
-growth in our walks with Christ so that we may be able to come back to our colleges with unmatched passion and desire to live for Christ

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment