Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 1 of Travel

Hey guys! Dana and myself have finished our first day of travel and are in for the night in Hermitage, TN which is just outside of Nashville...I woke up at 2:30 am to be in Raleigh to pick up Dana at 4:15. From there we drove to WILMINGTON, believe it or not, to start at the VERY END of I-40!!! We are going ALL THE WAY down the interstate (2,554 miles) to Barstow, CA!! Anyway, the trip is certainly not about us; it is totally about glorifying our wonderful God!! I thank all of you guys sincerely for your prayers and your support of this project!! Don't ever underestimate the power of prayer! Keep us in your prayers, as tomorrow we will stop in both Nashville and Memphis before ending in eastern Arkansas. We also have some pics showing how marvelous God is and the beauty of His creation which we will soon put on facebook. But as for now, we have food coming and we are starving, so peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment